Our client, a leading financial institution is in need of a qualified professional to fill the role below.
The job holder will be responsible for the following roles:
• Assist in the provision of legal services relating to litigation, arbitration, and mediation, debt recovery commenced by and against the Bank.
• Liaising with external counsel on all litigation matters affecting the Bank.
• Review of facts received from business units and articulate same for the preparation of court processes.
• Assist in the timely identification and preparation of documentation and witnesses required for the prosecution and defense of matters involving the Bank.
• Preparation of various reports and updates on litigation status.
• Analyzing and assessing identified legal risks and providing legal advice to any and all departments in the Bank on wide ranging matters from credit issues to labor related matters.
• Provide legal support to the Credit Recovery Teams for recovery of delinquent loans.
• Represent the Bank in its interaction with various Law enforcement agencies and other responsibilities associated with the role.
Must be in a similar role
Interested candidates should please send a copy of their CV to email@example.com