The purpose of the role is to generate new business ideas and devise strategies for acquiring new clients. To generate income in line with the set-target of the company, effectively manage business relationships between the company and its clients and ensure excellent service delivery.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
• Market and sell appropriate investment products, financial and wealth management services/products to clients
• Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes
• Comply with all industry rules and regulation
• Works closely with families, individual and businesses to provide customized recommendation to help them meet their goals
• Consult with clients on investment strategies products and services that are suitable for their needs
• Respond to clients questions and requests
• Track and translate investment performance and make recommendations
• Build a strong and long term relationship with clients
• Establish a network of referrals
• Balances referral activities, customer follow up prospect building and administrator task
• Ability to create a sales and marketing strategies for new client
Qualification, Experience & Skills
• A good first degree in any discipline from a reputable Higher Institution.
• Minimum of 7 years experience
• Other professional qualification may be an added advantage.
• Must uphold high ethical standard i.e. know and stick to all capital market rules as contained in Regulatory rules & code of ethics guiding operations in the industry.
• Excellent prospecting and marketing skills
• Good knowledge of the Capital market in general and Wealth Management Services in particular.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Must possess good selling skills
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org