Are you a seasoned Corporate Finance professional with hands on experience leading and executing ECM, DCM and M&A advisory transactions? Then my client a leading investment company is eager to have you on board.
- Transaction Origination, marketing and execution of corporate finance engagements including due diligence, M&A, valuation and restructuring.
- Ensure and if need be, develop new systems, procedures and controls that are adequate for business solutions/ deals.
- Maintain adequate communication of performance and activities to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance responsibilities as well as risk thresholds.
- Ensure the execution of transactions and timely collection of fees
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Investment Banking, capital raising or M&A
- Qualifications should include either MBA, a Masters in Finance, CFA ICAN or ACCA received from a reputable international university
- Verifiable track record in executing transactions.
- Financial Modelling skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Valuation skills
- Sound Understanding of the Nigerian Capital Market.