Team Member Business Enablement supports the team lead to ensure requirement specifications across the business are mapped to IT systems be they legacy or required and their implementation managed, in close coordination with Devops and Service Delivery.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop a Business framework, applying 80/20 rule always while also applying continuous improvements to ensure all other leakages in the Business are reduced with the support of IT systems
• Supports in the automation of manual revenue heads that are yet to be automated
• Working in conjunction with Finance and Finance’s proofing function, identify highly revenue-oriented lines of business such as Retail’s mass retail drive, and ensuring proofing requirements are specified in IT systems.
• Supports in the assessment of 3rd party software for the Business
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or any technology related university degree from a reputable educational institution
• IT Certification or the equivalent will be an added advantage
4 - 5 years banking experience
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org