A leading highly reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria is looking to fill the below stated role;
Target Grade: ABO – BO (MAX)
Ideal candidate is to develop and maintain the business continuity program of the bank. The position ensures the existence of continuity plans for all critical business units (including IT) and provides direction for the Bank’s business continuity program, ensuring each business unit has current and tested continuity plans.
• Are you an operational risk professional with in-depth knowledge of ISO 22301 (BCMS) standards?
• Do you have the knowledge of Business Continuity Management practices?
• Do you have the ability to develop and review BCM policy and plans?
• Do have in depth knowledge of SO 22301 standard, BCP and regulatory policy interpretation and implementation;
•B.Sc. in any numeric discipline or any Social & Management Science.
• Possession of an MBA or professional qualification is an added advantage
• Minimum of 6 - 7 years post-qualification experience in Risk Mgt. or related area within the financial services industry of which at least 5 must have been in the Banking sector
To apply please send your CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org;