• Coordinates between business and IT stakeholders to develop a solution architecture approach.
• Create delivery estimates based on solution architecture approach.
• Assess market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, SaaS/PaaS, etc.
• Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.
• Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
• Complete and co/implement a configuration workbook
• Should have participated in, and be familiar with, SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
• Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
• Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
• Strong Mobile - Android & iOS architecture
• Java programming experience
• Understanding of Java web services (SOAP, REST)
• Experienced in server side programming technology PHP, Python, Ruby.
• Experience with mobile platforms and mobile development.
• Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
• Minimum of 5 years in software development or solution architecture role.
• B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org