The role will primarily be responsible to develop, custom and native workflows in order to improve client’s out-of-the box SharePoint functionality and deliver new user experiences for leading companies in the Telco and FSIspace.
- Design and develop .Net & SharePoint solutions (site layouts, site templates, navigation strategies, and information management strategies) that meet and exceed business requirements managed by customer facing team
- Design, create and build .Net & SharePoint Online sites, services and solutions in a robust and repeatable way according to the modern UX provided by Microsoft
- Experienced with .Net & SharePoint Taxonomy, Metadata, Content Management, Collaboration, Custom Web Parts, Reports, Search, InfoPath Services, Master Pages, Content Types, Features, Active Directory, etc.
- Use Microsoft Flow to design and build workflows to automate business processes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure
Minimum of B.Sc.in Computer Science, Mathematical sciences, Electrical/electronic engineeringor related discipline with at least 3-year .Net& SharePoint consultancy experience across entire system deployment lifecycle with a year recent experience of the .Net & SharePoint Framework(SPFx)
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Software developer (sharepoint)”