Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Industry: Financial Services
The role will primarily be responsible for the Establish architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing software systems, demonstrates critical understanding of technical architecture, data architecture, infrastructure, and IT operations as well as Identifying the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Knowledge of Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software/System Documentation, Software Testing
• Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
• Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline with cognate experience
• At least four years of professional experience in a similar role and operational environment
• At least two years of UML experience (Unified Modeling Language)
• Good knowledge of Object-oriented Programming languages and relational database
• Experience in API development, mobile development and object-oriented programming
Please send in your resume to email@example.com