JobTitle: Senior Portfolio Manager - Equities
- The Portfolio Manager is responsible for the strategic and tactical management of all investment funds managed by the Company.
- The portfolio manager is expected to develop strategic and tactical asset allocation strategies in line with stated investment objectives of our various funds and consistently apply a disciplined risk management framework.
- Investment Management and Trading (specializing in Equities).
- Oversee the daily management of the fund portfolios consistent with their respective investment objectives
- Make investment decisions and optimize structure of all portfolios to achieve target returns and minimize risk and volatility
- Identify, develop and implement new investment opportunities and trading ideas across asset classes
- Explore, develop and implement equity and fixed income trading strategies to effectively hedge and optimize portfolio returns
- Monitor capital market developments and conduct investment related research in order to develop and support investment thesis
- Perform due diligence and exploratory analysis/research in emerging asset classes (Real Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure etc.)
- Develop financial and quantitative models to measure investment decisions including relative value analysis, risk analysis and performance measurement
- Collaborate with relevant business units to support strategic initiatives; fund pricing, evaluating new transactions, company capital and reserve management etc.
- Support the Head, Investment Management in developing research material and database for industry advocacy work and presentations to external parties
- A minimum of second class (Honours) lower division in Economics, Finance, or Business related discipline
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ relevant working experience in Trading (specializing in Equities)
- Qualified Chartered Financial Analyst or a registered student for the CFA exams
- Proficiency in the use of Bloomberg is essential.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and modeling skills
- Effective communicator, coordinator and thought-partner; comfortable and effective partnering with senior level executive team and external parties with experience presenting market commentary, investment ideas and results.
- Open-minded, innovative, and strategic thinker.
Toapply send CV in WORD DOCUMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org