JobTitle: Senior Analyst – Asset Management
Reports to: Head, Asset Management
Providing highly qualitative and quantitative support to the execution of investment banking mandates.Undertaking financial research and reports on prospective investment avenues.Providing the necessary data for the Decision-making Support System
· Conductingdetailed research on the economic and market trends, earnings’ prospects,financial statements and various other indicators to determine the suitableinvestment strategies.
· Liaisingwith the fund managers and building viable business relationships with theindustry professionals.
· Keepingclose track on the financial press, market trends, opportunities, risks and newinvestment products towards the identification of business opportunities forthe Company.
· Compilingadvisory reports and generating informed recommendations on prospectiveinvestment opportunities and funds that could enhance and/or diversifyportfolios for the Company.
· Comprehensiveanalytical review of previous investment decisions and the decision-makingprocess towards the successful execution of a prospective mandate.
· Developingcomplex financial models using electronic spreadsheet and analyzing legaldocuments for clients.
· Bachelor’sdegree in Finance, Accounting or related field
· ICAN/ACCA/CFA(certified/ongoing) will be of added advantage
Knowledge and Skills
· Knowledgeof the financial markets
· Knowledgeof corporate finance
· Knowledgeof financial analysis
· Politicalawareness and socio-economic trends
· Working with people
· Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Learningand researching
· Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
· Strong numeric skills
· Writing and reporting
· Planning and organizing
· Excellent investment analysis software user
Send your CV in word format to email@example.com to apply for this role