We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Reporting Officer that is in the department of Finance in a Commercial Bank.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement the mandates of Regulatory Authorities
• Monitor periodic rendition of Statutory Returns to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) and other regulatory bodies
• Provide directions to officers on expectations, performance and resources requirements
• Preparation of Daily Balance sheet
• Preparation of Top users of Funds, Major loan movement, Top depositors etc.
Minimum education level –First degree with Minimum of Second (2nd) Class Lower in any degree.
Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA or CPA. Others like: ACIB, ACIT, or ACS) will be an added advantage
A minimum of Six Years (6) years relevant experience in Financial Control role in a bank. Two of the four years must have been in Regulatory Reporting.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org