Regional Service Manager
Grade:Manager/ Senior Manager
Location:South-south/ South-east/ North (Abuja)
1. Manage Operations and Services to ensure seamless delivery and customer satisfaction across branches within the Region
2. Plan, organize, monitor and evaluate service delivery of branches within region with regards to coverage, especially peculiarities of each location
3. Provide active support in developing the regional strategy and manage integration of Operations teams to deliver set targets
4. Manage the scope of operations across branches in the region to ensure extant rules, regulations, policies and procedures are adhered to,implement recommended improvements, and make changes where necessary.
5. Create an environment in which information is effectively shared among the channel operations staff in the region and ensure issues are promptly resolved
6. Drive service & productivity while always monitoring adherence to the highest compliance and regulatory standards.
7. Conduct regular review of branch services operations to ensure that standards are maintained and improved upon and that required improvements are implemented without fail
8. Provide active support in creating awareness of security and safety policies/ measures and ensure adequate physical safeguard of the Bank’s assets
9. Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. Information Technology) to ensure infrastructural facilities, tools and appliances required for efficient service delivery are always available and in good working condition
Be responsible for optimal cash management across branches,and cash points within the Region
If you are interested or know anyone who is, kindly share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org