How can you expect to spend your day? This is a brilliant opportunity for an entrepreneurial person, to join a start-up. This will be an incredible learning experience for commercially minded, business focused candidates. They are looking for a product manager to join their rapidly growing team. It’s an opportunity to have a major impact on the trajectory of an emerging brand, and contribute directly to the success of a main online business channel. Tasks you can expect to undertake include:
- Managing core ecommerce experiences through the full product lifecycle.
- Continually identifying and optimizing for KPIs using a data driven approach.
- Managing the product backlog, prioritising design and development resources between various initiatives.
- Communicating with key stakeholders including design, marketing, operations and development teams.
- This role will also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1 degree.
- Passionate about building an online brand
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience as a Brand Manager
- Willing to adapt and pick up new techniques. A self-starter
- Basic technical skills – web development experience,or other
- An analytical thinker who is comfortable collecting and analysing data.
Not essential, but useful to have:
- Project management experience
- Experience with A/B testing
What we give
- Being part of an exhilarating, creative oozing office on the Island
- Relaxed, casual dress code, serviced office rooms, free tea and coffee, free snacks, free breakfasts on Mondays and much more
- Access to networking, lunchtime talks, workshops and events
- Once a week every week, lunch is on us
- Half/full day activity outings once a month
What happens next
We will contact all suitable candidates and either by conference call, mobile or over coffee in person, we will get back to you.
We want to recruit ASAP. Send you CV in the first instance to email@example.com