Reports To: Executive Director
• To ensure that Directors make the best use of their time by helping them deal with secretarial and administrative tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the ED.
• Carrying out specific projects and research.
• Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment. • other traditional PA duties as required.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Minimum of a HND or BSc degree in any field of study
• Relevant first degree in any course with at least 1-3 years’ experience
• High level of initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good oral communication and professional writing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skill
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Advanced or expert proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
• Proficiency in French Language will be an added advantage
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information
• excellent computer and administration skills.
Please send in your CVs in WORD format to email@example.com