Job Title: Payroll officer
Age Range: (25-30) Years
Salary Range: N2.8M – N3.2M
• Ensure statutory remittances such as taxes, pensions etc are made timely.
• Raising Salary journals for posting in the General Ledger
• Preparation of Accounting Ledger for GL Posting
• Prompt payment of salaries and allowances
• Design compensation and benefits strategies where required
• Prepare periodic reports as required
• Liaise with all relevant departments and external bodies that require payroll data especially internal and external auditors.
• Reconciliation of payments made on a monthly basis
• Provide support in d function when required to do so.
Person Specification & Qualifications
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to understand and maintain confidentiality
• Strong oral & writing skills
• Experience with software and web-based systems (HRIS) required
• Good knowledge of regulatory laws (Labour & Tax Laws)
• Must be innovative and always trying to ensure that processes are improved upon towards a smooth workflow
• A resourceful individual
• The individual must be motivated, hardworking, team oriented and flexible while in conformity with the organization's policies
• An intermediate understanding of Microsoft excel is a major advantage
• Minimum qualification is B.Sc/HND in a related course, while membership of a relevant professional body (CIPM/ICAN or both) is an added advantage.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com