· Responsible for the company’s strategic vision and plan, as well as being the primary driver, overseer, and implementer of that plan.
· Provides the leadership necessary for generating growth for the organization, while ensuring delivery of world class products and services.
· Develops relationships with investment and other business communities.
· Responsible for the overall performance ofthe company as evidenced by return on investment, growth in revenue and profitability.
· Responsible for understanding and meeting shareholder and customer expectations.
· Ensures that the business actions, plans,and goals uphold the company’s reputation for quality and integrity.
· Forges and maintains strategic alliances on behalf of the organisation.
· Serves as chairman of EXCO.
· Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as actuarial sciences,statistics, mathematics, accounting, economics, banking, finance, insurance,law and business studies.
· Minimum of 20 years post qualification experience of which at least 12 must have been in the Financial service sector and 8 years in top/senior management position.
· A professional qualification and a pensions experience will be an added advantage.