Duties to include:
• Full responsibility for network Rollout and Infrastructure security design reviews, standardization and optimization either directly or via 3rd Party support.
• Provide field service and fast response callout ability, either using internal resource or via 3rd Party Network Providers / Operators to achieve defined and agreed Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) targets. Questionable, totally based on approach
• Create and maintain schematics, architectural and topological diagrams of the entire security architecture and ensure a Change Management procedure is adhered in case of design changes.
• Encourage and mentor all Team Members to work for and obtain Professional Certifications to enhance their knowledge and career potentials.
• Experience in checkpoint, Cisco, Imperva, Archsight, DLP security solutions
• Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols
• Develop and administer capacity-planning and tracking capabilities to ensure responsiveness to increases or imbalances in workload or re-distribution of configurations necessary to optimize the secure network performance.
• A good first degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Numeric Science and a Project Management Certification will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years cognate IT and Enterprise Network and Security in a large to medium size bank/ financial institution.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org