New Business Development
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’ needs, concerns & objectives
• Participate in pricing of solution/service
• Present new products & services and enhance existing relationships
• Work with technical staff & other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
• Arrange & participate in internal and external debriefs
• Ensure high customer service satisfaction levels to enhance customer loyalty
• Oversee & coordinate activities of the sales team
• Set sales target for team members and monitor performance
• Performs monthly performance appraisals for team members
• Conduct periodic trainings to improve team members’ capabilities
• A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in sales or marketing function
• Experience in the IT industry especially in the delivery of IT solutions
• Master’s degree is an advantage