You will be required to lead the overall local people strategy, ensuring it is in alignment with the People Strategy and prioritise in line with the business objectives.
· Capability building; identifying strategic capability gaps as well as short term capability issues
· Support COO in terms of the people analytics required, providing qualitative thoughts and understanding to the metrics
· Identifying and delivering organisational change where required across the division, including restructures, recruitment programmes and redundancy
· Managing, coaching and delivering the key annual people process of compensation, performance management and promotion.
· Drive strategic hiring of senior talent in partnership with the Recruitment team
· Lead twice yearly talent management review
· Lead all people related projects within the division