Job Title: Head of Regional Sales
The Head of Regional sales will be responsible for providing strategic leadership direction and support for sales operations, business development, revenue enhancement activities, development of a result oriented culture dedicated to improving sales performance as well as ensuring regulatory operating procedures and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure value proposition is delivered consistently in the Company and in the Group and that the customer experience is flawless;
• Deliver sales and distribution programs in the most cost effective manner;
• Responsibility and custodian of the company’s Brand and Corporate Identity
• Development and monitoring of the revenue models and the appropriate research to support the Company in its marketing strategy;
• Responsible for ensuring the delivery of the KPIs in relation to the number of customers and revenue;
• Support the delivery of group key financial targets.
• A Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or any related field
• An MBA will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 12 years of progressive experience in business development/sales especially within retail sales
With at least 5years at supervisory Level.
• Preferably candidates with a track record of success in sectors like FMCG, Telecoms and Banking industry.
Please send in your resume to email@example.com with the Subject “Head of Regional Sales”