Job Title: Head of Life
TargetGrade: DGM/GM (Insurance Industry)
Duties and Responsible
- Performing a strategic role in achieving the company goals.
- Maintaining the Necessary Departments
- Maintaining and servicing of the Individual and Group Life policies for existing and new clients of the company.
- Supervision of prompt processing of Group Life and Individual Claims.
- Have a responsibility of developing new products including Research and development.
- Preparing Life Products proposals and presentation of the products to the clients.
- Making sure that the company has a profitable portfolio in both Group Life and Individual businesses.
- To ensure that proper Valuation of the company’s Life Businesses are undertaking in accordance with legal requirement.
- Meeting with Brokers, Reassures on treaty arrangement.
- Organizing on the job training for both old and new staff.
- Appointing Medical consultants to conduct medical test for the clients.
- Liaising with the Account Department of the company on interest rate to be guaranteed on Investment schemes.
- Securing adequate treaty covers for the organization.
- Signing of Policy Documents
To apply send CV in word document to email@example.com