The Head, IS will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of IT requirement.
The jobholder will oversee and coordinate the information technology environment and ensure consistent IT system availability to support the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop both short- and long-term IT infrastructure Technology Roadmap and gain buy in from the Group Head, IT, Review new technologies which will reduce overall cost, create efficiencies and provide significant value and capacity that meets existing and future requirements of the Bank
2. Ensure maximum output from the Bank’s IT infrastructure assets (i.e. ROI)
3. Interface with regulatory and other external bodies on technology standards and regulatory requirements
4. Develop, implement and ensure strict compliance with relevant policies/ procedures and audit requirements
5. Responsible for managing the bank’s IT infrastructure budget which remains one of the highest budget expenditure in the Bank
6. Responsible for managing the Bank’s critical IT
7. infrastructure OEM, Vendors and Consultants
8. Ensure the security of the Bank’s IT Infrastructure both internally and externally
• First degree in a relevant discipline.
• Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least Twelve (10) years’ work experience with a minimum of five (5) years at senior management level.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org