The role holder will be responsible for assisting in the oversight, guidance and monitoring of compliance matters throughout business.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Working on the conduct risk strategy and control framework.
· Ensure the Group policies are implemented and embedded in the business.
· Thematic reviews and analysis of regulatory publications to identify potential risks within the business's governance framework.
· Provide guidance on financial crime risks in compliance with regard to applicable laws and the business's framework.
· Contribute towards the progression of the compliance management system and monitoring plan.