Head, Investment Banking.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
There is an awesome opportunity for a self-motivated, hardworking, passionate and smart, senior Investment professional to Head the Investment banking division of a leading investment bank. The company has a great entrepreneurial environment, great work culture and highly reward driven to exceptional performance.
• Responsible for the strategic direction of the financial advisory, real estate and debt/structured debt solutions of the Bank.
• Manages the performance and development of structured/specialized finance transactors.
• Continuously identifies new trends in the market and develops new products to meet the needs of corporate clients.
• A graduate degree and MBA with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in an international commercial or investment bank.
• A track record of successful deal making and origination of suitable transactions.
• An ability to understand and grow the entire range of IBD products.
• A track record demonstrating Interpersonal skills suitable for a leadership role.
• The candidate should have an existing corporate client and market network at a senior level.
• A detailed understanding of all aspects of the investment banking business.
• Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills suitable for a leadership role.
• Extensive transaction origination skills.
• Substantial knowledge of Banking products and services.
• The successful candidate must be self-motivated and use their initiative (being innovative, thinking laterally and questioning the status quo).
• Accuracy, efficiency, time management and attention to detail are essential characteristics. S/he must also be proactive and have the ability to priorities duties.
The role is also open to expatriates. Suitable candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com