Job Title: Head Information Security
Level: BO-SBO, AM-DM
• Establish and maintain enterprise security strategy and programs to ensure information assets are adequately protected and perform CISO role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop strategy to ensure the Bank maintains Industry security standard in all business processes to meet requirements for CIA.
• Supervise the overall activities of the Information Security Office and provide appropriate security risk report to the Chief Risk Officer
• Manage the Bank’s information security program of the Bank to ensure alignment of security needs with the Bank’s strategic business objective.
• Provide inputs to the process of selecting, testing, deployment, and maintenance of security hardware and software products.
• Ensure effective representation of the Bank with respect to inquiries from customers, partners, and the general public regarding the Bank’s security strategy.
• Provide appropriate report of the Bank’s security posture to the Chief Risk Officer for Management Risk Committee (MRC) and Board Risk Management Committee (BRMC)reporting.
• First degree. Second degree and Professional qualification would provide advantage with a Minimum of 10 years of experience in ISO in a financial institution
Please send in your resume to email@example.com