Functionally reports to: Managing Director
Administratively reports to: Group Managing Director
Provide financial advice and services to private and corporate clients on a range of investment matters, to help these clients invest their money in the best places.
Duties & Responsibilities
· To plan, direct, and coordinate investment strategies for mutual funds, and assets supplied by institutional investors or individual investors.
· To ensure that investment products are delivered in line with the objectives communicated to the investors and in compliance with all appropriate guidelines, policies and procedures, adhering to all laws and regulations, and in a manner that adopts best Fund Management practice.
· To provide financial advice and services to private and corporate clients about a range of investment classes.
- Company research
- Interpretation of financial briefings from investment analysts and how best to apply them to clients’ portfolios to grow them by making informed financial recommendations and decisions
· Keeping abreast with the Nigerian economy, financial regulations, financial instruments and markets
- Client liason
Work Experience & Education Requirement
· A minimum of a 2:1 in Accounting, Finance, Business, Statistics or Economics
· An MBA or similar professional qualification will be an added advantage
· Previous job experience in similar roles
Key Competency List
· Knowledge of federal and provincial legislations affecting the business/ industry.
· Proficiency in the use of computer programs/ software, Power Point presentations, Word processing, and Databases, Spreadsheets, email & Internet
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong time-management skills
· Very good interpersonal skills: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization
· Ability to work effectively under pressure
· Effective team player: work with a team to effectively set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
· Excellent customer service skills: Anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of internal and external stakeholders to meet or exceed their expectations
· Good decision-making skills: Assess situations to determine importance, urgency and risks involved in a transaction, and make clear timely decisions
Send your CV to email@example.com to apply