Company Industry: Investment Banking
Reports to: MD, Investment Banking
– The job holder will work across key areas of corporate finance transactions (project finance, mergers, acquisitions and disposals, equity and debt capital markets.) and strategic review work.
– The job holder will be in charge of the business development of these key areas in African Francophone countries. Also he/she will assist the management of United Capital to set up an office in Senegal to cover African Francophone activities.
– The scope of sectors will include public company and private equity transaction (e.g. management and institutional buy-outs, debt and equity fundraising).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Originating and executing Investment Banking mandates across Africa with an emphasis on French speaking countries.
– Conduct detailed financial modeling, due diligence and valuation to develop business case for potential investment projects.
– Origination & execution of transactions
– Industry research and analysis
– Desktop analysis of businesses (financials, markets, products, competitors) and financial modeling
– Preparing a pitch document (including industry research)
– Undertaking risk management and compliance procedures
– Writing investor presentations, teasers and /or information memorandum (sales documents)
– Assisting management with their presentation to bidders, project managing the due diligence process
– Providing commercial input to legal documentation
– Negotiating key terms and conditions of the transaction, and project manage the process and liaising with all key parties
– Assist the team lead in the evaluation of complex structured transactions and advise on financial risks.
– Ensure the timely preparation of transaction documents.
– Draft advisory reports and presentations to clients.
Bachelor’s degree business management, economics finance, accounting, banking or other finance related discipline from a reputable university with a minimum qualification of a second class degree required.
Up to 6 years in a similar capacity within a Financial Services environment. Suitable candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org