The main responsibilities of the position include:
• Trade on proprietary and client directed mandate to generate alpha return.
• Create fixed income investment products to which clients can subscribe.
• Manage multi-currency fixed income portfolio in accordance with mandate.
• Be abreast of macro-economic information and market news.
• Daily and periodic reporting on the investment positions and outlook.
• Build and maintain value-adding relationships within the industry.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Experience & Skill
• At least, 2-3 years of experience on a similar position in the financial services sector
• A good first degree in Business Administration/Management Science/Social Science related discipline preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics
• Professional qualification e.g. CFA, ACCA CIS or related qualifications will be an added advantage.
CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org