• Our Client, a leading Insurance company is in need of an Executive Director, Technical someone who will be responsible for achieving underwriting profit objective through critical risk assessment and selecting risks at optimal price in all transaction.
• Someone ultimately responsible for ensuring the quality and suitability of policies, proper risk management of products and the implementation and management of technical underwriting and claims decisions.
• Lead negotiation and oversight of all external underwriting, claims, reinsurance and actuarial services.
• This individual will be Responsible for overall management, setting strategic objectives and related budgets for the Technical/Operations aspects of the Businesses for both Life and General
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Insurance & Actuarial or related courses
• Must have professional qualification in ACII, CIIN etc.
• must have minimum of 15 years cognitive experience in same or related field, and not less than 8 years on the senior management or executive role.
Kindly send a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Executive Director Technical to firstname.lastname@example.org