Job Title: Director of Sales
The Director of sales will be responsible for providing strategic leadership direction and support for sales operations, business development, revenue enhancement activities, development of a result oriented culture dedicated to improving sales performance as well as ensuring regulatory operating procedures and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee all sales and distribution aspects of the Company
• Development of the sales, distribution and logistics strategy;
• Ensure the effective implementation and management of the sales, distribution and logistics strategy for the company within the set budgets;
• Co-ordination of the Company’s product to market and ensure the effective implementation thereof;
• Ensure the different operational units operate under the strict guidelines proposed by the Company
• Ensure all operational sales and marketing plans will deliver the value committed to the shareholders
• A Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or any related field
• An MBA will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 15 years of progressive experience in business development/sales especially within retail sales
With at least 5years at Managerial Level.
• Preferably candidates with a track record of success in sectors like FMCG, Telecoms and Banking industry.
Please send in your resume to email@example.com with the Subject “Director of sales”