Creates, develops and modifies core computer programs by converting project requirements into codes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and analysing application.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Coding new systems working from applications designs and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Providing 3rd level user and support and supports in house developed software application.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of IT DEV-OPs.
- 4 Years experience in a related role
Key competency requirements:
- Systems Development Life Cycle and Programming Languages
- Software Algorithm Design
- Application/ Systems design and Interface design
- Web technologies, languages, methodologies and design patterns.
- Software Debugging, design, development fundamentals, documentation and testing