To provide independent credit risk analysis and recommendations, quantitative and qualitative risk evaluation (score or rating) and highlight potential risk of the borrower and loan product,
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for risk evaluation of loan applications within the Commercial & SME credit analysis space with guidance from the bank’s credit policy and manuals.
• Ensure timely and quality credit assessment and decision are made.
• Evaluation and recommendation of credit proposal to senior Credit Analyst for approval or decline ;
• Calculate and provide total, qualitative and quantitative risk rating or score for loan applicant with proper and supporting evidence/documents;
• To provide detailed and timely reports on a weekly and Monthly basis on the Credit Analysis activities;
• Undertake special duties/assignments as directed by the Senior Credit Analyst, Head Credit Analysis (Commercial & SME), CCO and CRO.
• Minimum of 3 - 4 years post qualification experience in risk management or related area within financial services industry.
If this is for you, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time.
Candidate must be working in a commercial bank.