A Corporate Finance Director is responsible for originating and managing businesses while providing solutions and maintaining effective relationship management of clients in order to meet their needs, as well as the Group’s financial targets.
Duties of a Corporate Finance Director
• Originate new capital raising, restructuring or M&A transactions. Effective relationship management, strong business networks and market knowledge.
• Identify business opportunities for clients by understanding their finances, business strategies; and industry dynamics.
• Ensure the execution of transactions and timely collection of fees.
• Build and maintain credibility and trust with Executives and Boards of companies
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance responsibilities as well as risk thresholds
• Ensure; and if need be, develop new systems, procedures and controls that are adequate for business solutions/ deals.
• Maintain adequate communication of performance and activities to relevant stakeholders
• Manage business unit profitability effectively.
• Proactively identify opportunities for more comprehensive marketing and crossselling opportunities that would be beneficial to the Group through extensive collaboration with relevant stakeholders within the Group
• Manage and motivate a team of skilled Investment Bankers from junior to midlevel.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 15 years’ work experience with at least 7 in Investment Banking, corporate restructuring, capital raising or M&A.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to
email@example.com in MS word format using the Job title as the subject of the mail.