Job Title: Cloud sales Engineer
The role will primarily be responsible for developing and sustaining (new) sales channels, contacting, establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with re-sellers and working closely with internal stakeholders. As the Cloud Sales Manager your responsibilities include increasing cloud adoption, and market penetration across Enterprise Accounts,Mid segment & high potential start-ups.
· Works closely with the client relationship and account manager to develop account plan for Cloud service capabilities or Cloud workloads and capacities.
· Technical knowledge of Cloud (Public, Private or Hybrid) i.e Google, AWS, Azure, Managed Hosting.
· Knowledge of Cloud Services types (CaaS, IaaS, PaaS, STaaS)
· Experience in migrating traditional hosting/delivery models to Cloud services (Public, Private and Hybrid).
· Understanding of cloud technologies and cloud adoption approaches
· Knowledge of Enterprise Hosting and Managed Service offerings
· Knowledge of physical and virtual server, networking environments
· Works across territories to create markets for defined Cloud offerings and services, qualify and develop opportunities within these markets.
· Strong selling and negotiating skills
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, able to interact with team members and prospective clients up to the Board level
· Strong communication skills, ability to listen toclients and articulate requirements for solutions.
· Ability to lead and work in a team environment
· Knowledge of the data centre industry trends
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions aroundcloud services.
Bachelor's or Post Graduate degreewith atleast 10 years’ experience in delivering IT infrastructure and cloud projectswith multiple stakeholders and delivery teams as well as experience working within thetechnology industry, specifically Cloud services, virtualisation, AI and M2M.
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Cloud sales Engineer”