The role will primarily be responsible for the scoping, planning and designing of solutions for Company clients. The role will also manage and oversee the company’s software development, implementation and Operations. Managing the team, providing technical and team leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide technical guidance and professional leadership for software developers and implementers toward successful project delivery
• Determining the organization's long-term systems needs and hardware acquisitions to accomplish the organization's business objectives
• Championing the advancement of new technology applications and strategies that drive innovation and ensure market leading products and services
• Research new technologies that push the boundaries and capabilities of design and provide insight on product offerings
• Translating high level technology strategy into tools and actions steps for implementation Participate in training and coaching
• Record all development and operations to a set standard within relevant systems and within appropriate service agreements
• Ensure continuous improvement of services provided by Technology Department base on ISO 27001 Standards
• 8 – 12 years in technology: at least 4 as a software architect for commercial banking products.
• At least 2 years as a manager of a team of at least 4 members. At least 2 years of experience with any Agile Software Development Methodology
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org