Chief Retail Sales/Distribution Executive
Chief Retail Sales/Distribution needed in an investment firm. The director of sales and marketing position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
• Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
• Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
• Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to pre-set standards and industry and economic trends.
• Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives fall within designated budgets.
• Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
• Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
• Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
• Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management.
• Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
• Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
• Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
• Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
• Meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
• Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Analyse and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
• Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Review and analyse sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
• Direct product research and development.
• Business Acumen.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Presentation Skills.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Results Driven.
• Strategic Thinking.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration or other related field
2. Twenty (20) years of related experience with 5years in executive managerial role with investment banking or Asset Management ,Stock brokering and Pension Experience.
3. A Master’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration is an added advantage
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Additional qualifications such as certifications, industry specific experience etc.
Kindly send a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Assets/Logistics Manager to email@example.com