The role will primarily be responsible to oversee theorganization’s ongoing operations and procedures. Plans, directs, and overseesthe company's operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. Help executelong-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement,vision, management, and leadership. Also oversee the design, enhancement,implementation, reporting, and oversight on all areas of business.
· Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
· saddle with the primary duties of oversees company’s daily operationsin all business areas for effective goal actualization
· Measures effectiveness and efficiency ofoperational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improveprocesses by evaluating performance,analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
· Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
· Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
· Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions,corporate alliances etc.)
· Manage relationships with partners/vendors
· Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
· Support andadvise the Executive Director and Board of Directors in decision making alignedwith the strategic plan
· Prepare andsubmit monthly, quarterly, bi- annually and annual operational reports ,budgetto the CEO
· Ensure strategic objectives shaped at Executive Management level are translated intotactical business plans with mechanisms for key measurements in place tomonitor progress.
Advanced degree required, ideally a Post Graduate degree or an MBA, with a minimum of 10 years strong business management operational experience acrossa range of business disciplines ideally, has worked in senior management role for 5+ years in a financial – technology organization
Please send in your resume to email@example.com with the title “Chief Operating Officer”