Job title: Chief Financial Officer
Grade Level: AGM/DGM
· Toprovide strategic financial input and leadership ondecision-making issues affecting the Company.
· Efficiently implement the financialpolicies/procedures of the Company in line with generally accepted accountingpolicies;
· Be responsible for the timelyprovision of relevant and reliable financial information to stakeholders;
· Ensure adequate control system andprocesses to secure the assets of the organization;
· Manage relationships with Regulatoryand Statutory bodies, i.e. NAICOM, FIRS, Lagos State Internal Revenue Service,etc.
· Provide leadership and continuousevaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives;
· Provide advice and reporting on thestate of the company’s finances to the Board;
· Ensure credibility of the Financeteam by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends andforecasts.
· Provide Executive Management withadvice on the financial implications of business activities;
· Manage processes for financialforecasting and budgets;
· Provide recommendations tostrategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities;
· Ensure that effective internalcontrols are in place and ensure compliance with applicable Federal, State andLocal regulatory laws;
· Responsible for the financialmanagement operations which include the development of a financial strategy,metrics tied to that strategy and the ongoing development and monitoring ofcontrol systems designed to preserve assets and report accurate financialresults;
· Monitor and direct the implementation of strategicbusiness plans;
· Develop performance measures and monitoring systems thatsupport the company's strategic direction;
· Oversee the completion of timelyannual audited financial statements.
· Participate in key decisions as a member of the executivemanagement team.
· Performs other financial-relatedduties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting,Finance or any related discipline.
· Minimum of twenty (20) years’cognate work experience in the FinanceUnit of a viable Insurance company.
· Experienceas a Credit Controller, Hands on experience in regulatory activities includingIFRS reporting.
· ProfessionalCertification in Accounting is a must i.e. ACA
· PostGraduate Degree is an advantage
Toapply send CV in WORD DOCUMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org