TITLE: Channel Manager
JOB FIELD: Sales (Asset Creation)
• The Channel Manager monitors the establishment, maintenance, and expansion of relationships within the Asset Creation sales channels.
• The Channel Manager ensures achievement of profitability on the entire range of company’s Asset creation products/services and maximizing revenue opportunities with channel partners.
• Implementing channel marketing plans.
• Monthly reporting on achievement of sales KPI’s within sales Channels.
• Driving the RSE teams towards meeting set targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of strategic objectives in the channels.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates RSEs & Chanel partners’ needs on an ongoing basis to increase performance and drive results.
• Works with Client Experience team to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of arising issues.
• Managing potential channel conflict with channel partners within the channels; by fostering excellent communication internally and externally and ensuring strict adherence to organizational sales policies.
• Proactively recruiting new qualifying RSEs (as required) and overseeing the on-boarding process.
• Establishes productive & professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Complete required training and development programs for both RSEs and channel partners as required.
• Identifies, develops, and implements process improvements towards improving customer satisfaction, improving sales efficiency, etc.
• Work closely with the strategy and marketing department to ensure consistency in the look and structure of sales collateral materials, packages and proposals etc.
• Minimum five years of channel sales experience in a Business to-Business & Business-to-Consumer Sales environment.
• Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the Financial Services industry.
• Knowledge of financial products, financial and credit risk analysis.
• First Degree in any discipline.
• Availability to travel from time to time.
• I.T proficiency.
• Excellent Data management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships.
• Strong personal network within the industry.
• Highly driven and passionate about sales.
• Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
• Strong leadership & team building skills.