Business Executive – Commercial Banking
To ensure the effective implementation of the region’s Commercial sales target and strategy in the attainment of its financial and non-financial goals across all business channels; execute and coordinate the provision of a full spectrum of financial services to customers, excellent relationship management process, cultivate relationships, ensure business transactions are within the Bank’s risk appetite in order to contribute substantially to the overall liquidity and profitability of the Bank.
1. Drive the region’s commercial sales strategy; ensure all business activities/processes are driven towards the achievement of the Region’s objective in line with the overall strategy of the bank.
2. Oversee risk asset transactions in the region to ensure growth, quality value propositions and within the Bank’s risk appetite.
3. Ensure in-depth understanding of all customers’ portfolio,using customer value chain analysis to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
4. Facilitate new commercial business through market scanning,joint marketing calls and intelligence gathering
5. Provide and drive strong collaboration within the regional commercial teams to achieve set targets
6. Drive budgets; monitor and report budget performance of Regional commercial businesses
7. Ensure customers’ demands are met through effective products/service offerings.
Review strategies to ensure excellent, efficient and comprehensive customer service delivery is provided constantly.
If you are interested or know anyone who is, kindly share your CV to email@example.com