A leading asset management firm is growing its wealth management unit, and they are eager to meet 2 exceptional business development analyst.
• Attract and sign on new clients
• Retain the desired segment of existing clients and managing existing relationships
• Offer advisory services to clients on their investment and keeping track of prevailing market conditions to determine best investment options
• Manage and monitor trade analysis and growth of clients’ portfolio
• Preparation of pitch book and other marketing documents for presentation to clients
• Ensure prompt response and execution of client requests
• Grow the Wealth Management business by gaining market share and increasing profitability.
• Articulate new products and services based on market intelligence to meet emerging market needs
Qualifications & Experience
• The person must be a graduate (BSc) from a recognized university, with 2 – 3 years’ experience in related function in a financial services firm. Additional qualification and/or professional certification will be an advantage but not mandatory
• In-depth sales experience and understanding of the capital market and the financial services industry
Suitable candidate should send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Kindly take time to read the job specification and description. Do not apply if you are not have capital market sales experience.