Job Objective: Identification and execution of enterprise-wide business process changes for continual process, service and system improvements which are enabled through technology implementation or upgrades.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: Team Lead, Business Process Re-engineering
• Work with business partners/stakeholders within one or more business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
• Establish and maintain liaison relationship with business partners and IT in order to provide effective solutions to business problems and needs.
• Conduct data gathering and analysis to understand and assess business needs utilizing a structured requirements definition and design process to identify business priorities and advise on solution options.
• Develop, write, and communicate business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions
• Analyze business operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses and determine opportunities for improvements.
• Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
• Conduct benchmarking, comparative analysis and impact analysis to ensures integration of business case/requirements across the enterprise
• Identify and communicate impacts to systems/applications and advises stakeholders on business impact as well as impacts to time/scope/budget
• Provides input and review the business requirements document of business users to ensure requirements have been adequately captured and defined.
• Provide ongoing support to resolve problems and fulfill service requests for process improvement
• Develops user test cases and system integration testing and validates test results during testing.
• Monitors testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
• Executes test cases and ensures test strategies involve appropriate integration and process components.
• Ability to work alone and have a proven track record in delivery of end to end process analysis (requirements, as is analysis, development of ‘to be’ state, impact assessment, impact management.)
• Strong facilitation skills.
• Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Be able to think holistically and analytically and know when to take which approach.
• Creative problem solving.
• Inquisitive, proactive and innovative.
• Process focus and detail orientated without losing bigger picture.
• Quick learner, hands on, willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
• Experience or demonstrable knowledge of the Financial Services industry including Retail, Customer Services, Operations, Project Management etc
• High degree of organization, task planning and time management.
• Experience in communicating to and influencing a range of stakeholders
• Expertise in defining and leading business analysis approaches within Waterfall and Agile methodologies from business change and systems development perspectives.
• Experience and knowledge of systems lifecycle concepts used to plan, develop, implement, operate and maintain IT systems/services.
Background and Competencies
• Minimum Education: First Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration and any other numerate discipline
• Higher Degrees / Professional Certifications such as CBAP, BCS Business Analysis foundation, PRINCE2, PMP and Agile are desirable.
• Minimum Experience: 3 years in related roles within the bank
Qualified candidates should forward CVs in WORD DOCUMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org