Industry: Financial Services
The Android developer will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of secured Android applications, Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and reliability, Development of functional and architectural solutions for realizations of requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Comment on/document own code according to standards and guidelines.
• Document deployment instructions in line with operating procedures
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with outside data sources and Restful APIs
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Minimum B.Sc. / HND in Computer Science, Software engineering or related discipline
• At least 3-year experience of mobile app development with android SDK
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development
• Experience publishing a high quality Android app to Google Play Store (at least one app)
• Knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, with 3rd party, with Git/Bitbucket
• Experience with security software and solutions and messaging applications
Please send in your resume to email@example.com with the Subject “Android Developer”